Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: very excited!

very excited!

Well I called an online fabric shop this morning that has the fabric that I have been looking for and ordered to see just how much they have. well they have the 4 yards I ordered and probably another 5 yards too. I am thinking about getting the last 5 yards because i really like the fabric and want to make sure i have enough of it. but it has actually shipped out. just got the email a bit ago about it shipping out.
    am i weird for being soooo excited about this? its okay if i am because I have the fabric that i have been looking for. (squeal of happiness) anyone else get this excited?
    when life gets you down go and talk with a little kid. They will help you work out even the worst problems with their simple logic.

It's very exciting when you find just the right fabric. If you like it that much, I'd call them and tell them you want the rest.
    Heather

As hard as you've looked and as long as you've waited, you have every right to be excited! Definitely order the rest of that fabric!!!

You're not weird. Fabric is our drug of choice. You just got a big hit! Happy sewing.

Power Poster
    After a long search for a certain fabric, I feel like yelling, "Eureka" when I find it. A couple of years ago I was searching for Veggietales fabric for an I spy quilt. When I finally found it I could hardly contain myself.

Blog Entries
    I'm right there with you when it comes to excitement over finding fabric.
    Joyce

Banned
    Blog Entries
    not weird at all....glad you could find it!

This is the best place to share such excitement, as we're right there with you!
    Fay

Wanted: a job that involves raising cats, riding motorcycles and creating quilts!

Blog Entries
    It's not at all weird. We know how long and hard you searched to find it and it is a beautiful batik.
    I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

I know the feeling and its great.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast