Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A vicious cycle!!! Do you ever make more room?

Blog Entries
    Whew!Glad to know I'm not in this boat alone. Got cold last night and cuddled up in one. Sure was glad I had it. It felt so good!
    Be the best that you can be at everything you do.
    Find me on Facebook Be my friend Join my group
    Leesa Kemp's Material Things Fabric Sales and Auctions

did anyone read this thread...the one before this on the archive: Use that Stash! Fabric Moratorium i got a kick out of this after reading that!

Quote Originally Posted by #1piecemaker View Post
    All of my storage space is full of fabric. As I use it, I replace that space with tops. As I finish them, I replace them with quilts. When I sell a quilt or give it as a gift, I buy more fabric. Does anyoneelse have this problem? Please tell me I'm not alone.

You are not alone.
    Amythyst

Blog Entries
    Not a problem. At least you are using your stash.

Hi my name is Tammy and I'm a fabricholic it has been less than a week since my last purchase.

Nope, I sure don't see anything wrong with what you have going on. As long as we aren't storing in the bathtub there is no problem.

I will say I am thinking of joining the moratorium 2013 just so I can make room for new stuff but then that defeats the entire purpose of the project--lol :-)

My Name is Lori , like the post before me, it has been less than 8 hours since my last purchase. I started with a sewing room about 10x10... then came the rolls of batting, the fabric on bolts, etc... I expanded to consume most of my basement. Even put a bed there .. which is now the perfect quilt storage system.. I just lay one on top of another.
    I figure I will have to start digging a basement expansion is a few years . If I tell myself I will have to dig with a spoon that will deter me.

aside from decorating my tree today, I'm going to re-arrange my fabrics....yet again! I love to sort through my stash. It helps me plan my next project. You are SO not alone!

Oh yes! I have a big problem with space. Ever so often I reorganize, but then I start new projects which tears up all the organization. And of course I must buy new supplies to help with the projects!
    Bebe McGee

No I do not see a problem. Atleast your fabric is making it into tops and quilts. some of mine just sits there for my visual enjoyment.
    Anna Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by MimiBug123 View Post
    I don't think you have a problem at all. It sounds perfectly normal to me. At least that's what happens at my house.
    My thoughts exactly.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast