Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15

Thread: Virtual Quilt Retreat - April Edition 4-19-13

Okay, just found this thread tonight and read all 14 pages. Not one single person said that they could not open this document. When I try it asks for a password and I do not know a password for google, so unless someone could email me this PDF I will not be able to do this lovely tote. Can some one help me out?? I just love this idea and will watch for the next one!!

Just located password and have successfully printed pattern. Now I will start on my tote. Thank you!!

Maggie Sue: Be sure and post pictures. We love to look.

I don't know if you knew but Carolyn has hosted two other projects. One is a bath mat and the other is a braided table runner. Both were marvelous projects and a lot of fun to do. She is hosting another in May, the project will be a hat.

Blog Entries
    I have enjoyed peeping into your weekend. Mai I join in may please.? If so what is the date?

The bags were fantastic, loved everyone I would definitely need the one with bottles in. They would of course be full of milk.
    Finished is better than a UFO

Blog Entries
    Dotty, the virtual retreat weekend is over.... however, feel free to download the pattern and make it up anytime All I ask is you post photos of the finished project, cause I love seeing them!

Maggie, glad that you were able to download the pattern, if anything happens like that again, just PM me and I will get it to you.

May's project is a sun hat going to pick up some outdoor fabric and interfacing this weekend, and hopefully get a sample whipped up. I will start a thread for that specifically, Generally I start them with "Virtual Quilt Retreat - Month" so you should be able to find it that way.

a sun hat???? Hmmmm...will have to see it first. Sound interesting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynMT View Post
    May's project is a sun hat going to pick up some outdoor fabric and interfacing this weekend, and hopefully get a sample whipped up. I will start a thread for that specifically, Generally I start them with "Virtual Quilt Retreat - Month" so you should be able to find it that way.
    I don't get to the city often and there are no fabric stores (except Walmart) in this area. What do you mean by "outdoor" fabric? I'll be going into town next week and can pick some up. Thanks.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15