Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Quilt Retreat - April Edition 4-19-13

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deedum View Post
    I am not joining in on this one due to my limited time right now, but I certainly want to join in on the next one if time permits. Love, love this idea. thanks
    dee, I will post the link, you can download instructions, then do it when you want

I'm in! This looks like a fun project and i like to sew 'with' others. A tote has been on my to-do list for a while now, this is just the thing to get me going. See you next week!
    Lynda Rae

"One who makes no mistakes -- never makes anything!" Author Unknown

Can't wait!

Hi Carolyn, I am in I have making a tote down on my list of things to do, already have the fabric just need the zipper which I can get when I go into town next week. I really enjoyed making the table runner, it has been greatly admired by many people and I aim to make another two. I am going to work on getting pictures to post because I love seeing everyone's projects and would love to share mine. See you all next weekend.

hmmmmmmm interesting. I just hope I can remember! This is something different I am not accustomed to - may just try it. Thank you so much for starting this.

Carolyn: You've done it again. I've made a carryall but never a bag. What a great opportunity to try something new! Can't thank you enough for your time and effort in putting together these great retreats. In case you can't tell I'm in!

I've never made a Tote Bag before. I sure do like this one! I am planning on participating.

Quote Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
    LOL purse running off. I agree though Belfry, I've never made one with purse feet, but JoAnn's does carry them
    Yeah, I had this image in my mind of a purse with little feet just hotfooting it down the highway. I'm sure most fabric stores carry the feet, and I've put them on my list to look at the next time I'm in the city. I'm 180 miles from the nearest JoAnns and 70 miles from a Hancocks. Around here, now that the quilt shop is closing, Walmart 25 miles away is the only fabric center (and a real pitiful one at that!).

Got my fabrics for this project today at LQS (from the sale rack even!). I started out wanting a blue floral fabric with blue accents, but they didn't have quite what I envisioned, but this will be fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lynda Rae

"One who makes no mistakes -- never makes anything!" Author Unknown

Sapphire - Love the fabrics, you have great taste
    Have a Blessed night
    Ellen

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast