Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Quilt Retreat Thanksgiving Edition

I am up for a stay at home quilt retreat. I have a quilt on the long arm made with blocks from a side swap with quiltermomma, some of my own and some from the CW swap we did some time ago. I also need to do bindings on at least three if not more quilts, I plan to fill one clear trash bag for my friend with quilt stuff from my studio (aka decluttering) and I need to do Christmas projects.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 11-29-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    Anna Quilts

Krista and Anna, those both look like beautiful quilts, looking forward to seeing them finished at some point!

It sounds like we've got a lot of mystery quilters today, that is pretty cool. I've never done one, but then I can't wait to finish all my blocks to start stitching them together. I like to watch the quilts "grow" I guess.

Count me in Saturday! I have sandwiched a queen size quilt. I will try to quilt it tomorrow.
    :-( I wish I was a full time quilter!
    Andrea (Margate, FL)

Except for leaving for an hour of exercise at the Wellness Center and church on Sunday, I'll be in my sewing room. I am making quilted tote bags to give as Christmas presents. I have 4 more to make. I want to finish them so that I can make a quilt sandwich and start FMQ the quilt I am giving my daughter for Christmas. The Virtual Quilting will encourage me to get those totes completed. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    i went to one quilt shop to try and find the same fabric I was using on a king Falling charms...Nope...don't have it...oh well I will just need to make a few borders to make it larger. I did buy a 6 yards of fabric while there. for the border, and binding. Oh and one yard of Charlie Brown Christmas to make a few pillow cases. I baked a pie well putting my blocks together,...I was hoping to finish the top...I am wiped..so taking a break. Hoping I get a second wind. We are going skiing tomorrow so really would love to get the blocks done.

so far after getting started at 3or 4 ish - I got a 15 minute tablerunner done and a 12" mousemat for a gift.

other than that.... ummmm yeah........lol.
    Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" with boy child

I'm in!!!!!! Have been quilting since yesterday. Working on finishing the five quilts for Christmas.......will post pics when I learn how to again!!!!!
    Theressa
    Cowgirlquilter

I hope everyone is having a productive fun weekend. Cowgirlquilter, PM me if you need help posting pics, I'll try to help.

I finished the top half of the quilt and started on the pieced backing - it will be a two sided quilt. First picture is front, second picture is the start of the back.

Name:  2007-03-15 13.07.16sm.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  394.3 KBName:  2007-03-15 19.32.03sm.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  307.8 KB

Way ahead if you! I closed my office at 2 Wednesday and have been in my sewing room ever since. Finished binding Summer Bliss and finished piecing Ribbon and Bows. Next project is a fusible appliqué and cutting blocks for a block of the month all at once project.
    Attached Images Attached Images   Click to view large image 
    Always keep moving

I am in. Have finished quilting two quilts for twin neigbor girls. Binding next. I am working on a felt and beaded stocking for 9 month old DGS and will be making two pillow cases for DGD. It has been a very productive week-end so far. I am loving it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast