Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15

Thread: Virtual Quilting Retreat quilt along

I ran with the mat, actually I ran left out the door to the garage or DH's Man Cave. He needed a mat to wipe his shoes when it gets muddy.

Name:  DSCI3174c.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  25.5 KB
    The mat is made with denim and old used curtains, it is 2 feet square. When it gets too dirty to wash, I will just pitch it.

Name:  DSCI3172c.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  33.1 KB Name:  DSCI3173c.JPG
Views: 184
Size:  27.6 KB
    I am still waiting for a picutre with my grand puppy on his mat. Daughter says he uses it a lot. I will post when she sends one.

Last year I made a shower rug mat for my son-in-law. I purchased a nice fast drying, dark brown, hand towel, then made a patchwork, dog print and solids to fit the other side; embroidered the towel side with his last name below a head shot of a lab dog. It is reversible and guess what?....he uses it with the towel side up!!!!!!!!!!! (My creativity patchwork facing down. Why did I bother?---I guess he likes his name!!!) I bound with a matching dk. brown cotton. It turned out great and he DID like it, but evidently not my quiltwork.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15