Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: vollyball fabric

vollyball fabric

Hello, this is my first time posting so I hope this goes right! I am searching for vollyball fabric and have not been able to find any. Can anyone point me in the right direction to locate some? Please pm me the information. Thank you all for any help you can provide. Georgette

Just google sport fabric. should find some. joyce j

try JoAnn Fabrics. they have/had volleyball, baseball and football ( all seperate fabrics! ) in the novelty section.

Banned
    http://www.4my3boyz.com has the best collection of novelities that I've seen on the web.
    I just checked her site. The only volleyball fabric they have is women's beach volleyball.
    Last edited by gollytwo; 08-13-2012 at 07:08 AM. Reason: additional information

Southern Illinois (also HI, OR, WA, TX, CA, MO, etc.)
    You might try Bear Paw Quilting, Fabric.com, and eQuilter.com. I got yardage at all three about a year ago when making quilts for my niece's coach and use the team tshirts on the reverse side. Good luck, Elizabeth