Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: OR/WA Open House happening soon - 2/7/10!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri6
    Hi! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I missed the first posting. I live in Ephrata, WA and if it isn't to far, I would love to join all of you in the future. All I have to do is first figure out where Ephrata is then figure out where you are. I have to learn to use that TOM TOM thing. We argue over where the turns are.
    Did you just move to Ephrata? I live in Albany, OR but I went to Ephrata to buy my longarm from Cindi at the Fabric Patch. That is a wonderful LQS! There are several board members in your general vicinity. Charismah works at Fabric Patch, and dglvr and Omak live nearby. Check out this post: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-30893-1.htm

Ephrata is about 6 hours from Salem where the next OR/WA open house is supposed to be, at Sparky's house.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri6
    Hi! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I missed the first posting. I live in Ephrata, WA and if it isn't to far, I would love to join all of you in the future. All I have to do is first figure out where Ephrata is then figure out where you are. I have to learn to use that TOM TOM thing. We argue over where the turns are.
    I live in Soap Lake! When I get over my latest accident, I will be back at the Post, sewing from ten to five at the American Legion Post in Ephrata. You are welcome to join us if you like. We sew quilts for a number of veterans' hospitals, local and around the state, but we also work very hard to encourage quilters or other crafters to succeed in their chosen field. You can PM me and we will chat a bit.

Senior Member ORSunshineQuilter's Avatar
    Well, I can one up you all! I grew up in Ephrata! It is about a 7 hour drive to Salem. Unless you want to come down and stay with someone, it is a long trip! We have kids in Moses Lake and my Mom still lives in Ephrata.

I'm trying to keep track of those who are able to come March 28th. This who I have so far.
    Dunster
    yourstrulyquilts
    Feathers
    sew cornie
    Bstanbro
    2 Doods
    ORSunshineQuilter

Have I missed anyone? If you are still thinking about it, I hope you decide to make the trek! Let me know and let others know as unfortunately this thread never got much of a spotlight.

Where are you going to have this get together?

Quote Originally Posted by omak
    Where are you going to have this get together?
    We've moved to a new thread - http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-37936-1.htm

The meeting is in March at Sparky's house in Salem. (The title of the thread is wrong - it says April)

wish I could go, my husband grew up in OR

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10