Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: waiting for mail man ordered two 10 minute block books

  1. #1
    Super Member chairjogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA
    Posts
    2,749
    Blog Entries
    2
    Can't wait for the mail man. ! There is a second book out April this year.

    tap tap tap.. do you hear my fingers?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    868
    which books did you order ? I just got 10-minute blocks book one and book two is on its way also !!! Great minds think alike - LOL - I have already made a 10 min block from the tut on Missouri Quilt Star and just loved it. Working on a wedding quilt 10 minute block now.

  3. #3
    Super Member chairjogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA
    Posts
    2,749
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianemarie
    which books did you order ? I just got 10-minute blocks book one and book two is on its way also !!! Great minds think alike - LOL - I have already made a 10 min block from the tut on Missouri Quilt Star and just loved it. Working on a wedding quilt 10 minute block now.
    I ordered both.. did a baby / lap quilt with the magic "window" like square among four squares a while back.. from the authors utube.

    Just lucked out that I waited for the second one to come out.. or would not have known !

  4. #4
    Power Poster blueangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    20,478
    I love thoise patterns

  5. #5
    Power Poster BellaBoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Front row
    Posts
    14,671
    Blog Entries
    2
    I didn't know Missouri Star Quilt did a 10 min block, I checked and didn't find it.

  6. #6
    Super Member chairjogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA
    Posts
    2,749
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    I didn't know Missouri Star Quilt did a 10 min block, I checked and didn't find it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbTHlGGKMPM

    author's 10 min block utube

  7. #7
    Power Poster BellaBoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Front row
    Posts
    14,671
    Blog Entries
    2
    I know about the author's youtube video. I've made several of the 10 min block quilts. It makes fast baby quilts.

  8. #8
    Junior Member vjjo743's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Marquez, Texas
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by chairjogger
    Can't wait for the mail man. ! There is a second book out April this year.

    tap tap tap.. do you hear my fingers?
    You know, I love getting stuff in the mail, worse than a kid. I know what I am getting and still get excited. Little presents to myself.

  9. #9
    Super Member Annaquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,505
    LOL I am waiting too but on the UPS man. I bought fabric from some one. I know it is on the rig today and should be delivered but it is almost the end of the day. Why do we always get to be the last delivery?

  10. #10
    Super Member chairjogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA
    Posts
    2,749
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts
    LOL I am waiting too but on the UPS man. I bought fabric from some one. I know it is on the rig today and should be delivered but it is almost the end of the day. Why do we always get to be the last delivery?
    why do we have to be the last delivery? I don't know ! but we get teased here.. The brown truck will go past a few times a day and I know this because my doggie HATES that truck.. She knows the sound it makes. :) hoping early arrival.. I have new fabric just in anticipation!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.