Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Walking foot for Featherweight?

I have been making rags quilts and have had to use my modern machine with a walking foot. I really miss my featherweight and would like to spend time with her. I have several more rag quilts and possibly a chenille rug planned b/f Christmas. Does anyone know I can get a walking foot for the featherweight. It is a 221 if that matters. I have a feeling I won't miss my modern machine as much as my featherweight! Thanks!

Blog Entries
    AnnaLee, don't you just love those little machines! Do a search on the board-I'm sure someone has addressed this subject already. It seems like I have read something on that topic.

Blog Entries
    You might try a WF for a short shank machine. My new "Singer" feet fit my Feather Weight....both are short shank.

Quote Originally Posted by erstan947
    You might try a WF for a short shank machine. My new "Singer" feet fit my Feather Weight....both are short shank.
    Thanks for the info. I will look into it!

there are several stores on ebay that sell all kinds of feet and attatchments for FW and other machines here is one i use

http://stores.ebay.com/SewVacUsa?_rdc=1

Quote Originally Posted by erstan947
    That is the walking foot that I use on my FW. I think I even got rid of the machine that it came with. Works wonderful. I also have a zig zag attachment for the FW.

Thank you all so much. I will order one after payday!!!! Can't wait to get to know my baby again. I have a Bernina and I just have not become friends with it!