Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
walking foot for Viking Sapphire 875Q >

walking foot for Viking Sapphire 875Q

walking foot for Viking Sapphire 875Q

Old 07-24-2014, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by JAGSD View Post
I believe the second one though is the correct one for the Sapphire 875. At QC it will be a little more than that price, if I remember right about 204. . But you can also eventually purchase a 1/4" foot, stitch in Ditch, and a totally of three others that will work with it.( sorry can't remember them all at the moment). If it helps the Viking machine will have a number that you feet are compatible to it. The Shapphire 875 I am pretty sure is a 7. If you received manual with it , it should tell you that too. Hope this helps
EEK.....this price should have been 104.00 NOT 204.00 Sorry!! But I would call and check first in case they have gone up since I worked there.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:27 AM

I have the 870Q and recently bought the walking foot. Over 100.00. Ouch! Works good. The only thing I don't like is that there is no 1/4" marking on it. You need to use the single hole clip on foot and then "eye ball" along a notch. Other than it being expensive I liked it. There are many feet to try out. If you live where there is a dealer selling Viking go to the store and try the feet before buying. Ours will let you do that. I finally bought the piping foot and cannot believe how easy it is to make and put piping on. Why oh Why did I wait so long. Also recently bought the gathering foot. WOW! Love it!
Old 07-25-2014, 06:54 AM

I have the expensive one, well worth the money. It fits my D1 and also my 875. Since you have the part # check for a better price. I got mine on Ebay and I think it was $104 also, but that was a couple of years ago and the price may have gone up. I know it's expensive, but it works great and the interchangeable feet are great. Gppd :icl
Old 07-25-2014, 06:54 AM

oops...Good Luck