Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: walking on two feet/quilting

Update on me after two months. I am walking on two feet now and using one crutch for a little support. Still can't stand long enough to work on the Tin Lizzie however. But that will come. I am sewing. I am almost done with some exchange blocks that took way too much time--we meet Nov. 7. I will post a pic when I finish the coping strips. Also finishing some projects that were in various stages and will post pics of a couple of those too later. I can drive now so I have been able to attend some functions that revolve around quilting. I read as much as I can here and love all the pics I see. Just wanted to check in and say I am still here and sewing and can't wait to share more pics myself. What a great place to spend a couple of hours each day.

RDM
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear you are recovering and able to get out and about. Nothing like down time to get your creative drive itching to get back to fabrics and quilting. I agree, what a wonderful place this is to share with others right from your home. I continue to learn something new every time I log on.

So glad to hear that you are back on your feet!! Don't overdo it!!!

Blog Entries
    Cheering for you in Louisiana!:)

Glad you're recovering. Don't try to over do it though.

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear that you are getting more mobile. :thumbup:

I didn't know you lived in AK. I do too! Are you near Anchorage?

Blog Entries
    Hi,

Thanks for the update! Hope as each day passes you get stronger and able to stand longer and be able to work on your Tin Lizzie soon.

Take care and happy quilting!

Craftybear

Quote Originally Posted by franie
    Update on me after two months. I am walking on two feet now and using one crutch for a little support. Still can't stand long enough to work on the Tin Lizzie however. But that will come. I am sewing. I am almost done with some exchange blocks that took way too much time--we meet Nov. 7. I will post a pic when I finish the coping strips. Also finishing some projects that were in various stages and will post pics of a couple of those too later. I can drive now so I have been able to attend some functions that revolve around quilting. I read as much as I can here and love all the pics I see. Just wanted to check in and say I am still here and sewing and can't wait to share more pics myself. What a great place to spend a couple of hours each day.