Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12

Thread: Walmart fabric, again.

The Walmarts in my area of AZ are no longer carrying fabric, so sad. If anyone knows of one in the phoenix area let me know. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carsey
    Call, call, call. Let our voices be heard. Call Walmart 1-800-walmart and "demand, beg, plead" to have our fabrics in their stores. The more calls the better
    Today I went to Walmart.com and wrote that I want our local store to carry fabric again. There is a rumor that fabrics are being put back in this store. The tacky, cheap looking party supply dept. they put in the fabric dept. space doesn't seem to be doing very well. I have heard customers say they can get their party supplies at the dollar store cheaper. Thanks for telling me where to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by ambquilter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanniejo
    I just got the newest Walmart quilt of the month. I's called 'Memories' . I just loved the fabrics! I do like doing most of them if I like toe colors and feel of the fabric. I made 2 tops at my last retreat that were quilts of the month and had lots of complements on them. My fellow quilters didn't believe they were from Walmart !
    I haven't seen that pattern. Who is it by? Could you post it so we can all see it?
    Angie
    I posted a new thread about the August QOM, and in it is a link to the site that sells the material and FREE downloadable patterns for all the Walmart QOM's! Nice!

They go all the way back to 08! Here's the link, just click on which one you like and it will give you the "PDF" link:

http://www.aenathan.com/index.php?tmpl=quiltofthemonth

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12