Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: WANTED - LONG ARM QUILTING LESSONS!!!

I am VERY interested in LAQ lessons and would prefer staying in my area Mesa, Arizona or at least in the east valley. Any one interested, please PM me. Since I work during the week, I would prefer evening class(es) or weekends. THANK YOU :)

What machine do you have? Have you tried Mulqueen's? They sell gammil and I'm sure they give lessons.

Most of your LQS have a machine and you can take lessons

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteQuilts
    What machine do you have? Have you tried Mulqueen's? They sell gammil and I'm sure they give lessons.
    Hi, I have a Babylock QCP on a frame. I actually have thought about Mulqueens, seems most of their classes are during the week during my working hours. Ideally it would be awesome if someone has their own business (teaching).

I'd love to help you ,but I am in Sun City on the other side of the valley. I have a different machine set up and love it!

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteQuilts
    I'd love to help you ,but I am in Sun City on the other side of the valley. I have a different machine set up and love it!
    Ahh, Thank you Sharon. Yep that would be quite the haul from N/E Mesa.. however :) :) :) if you would possibly be interested in an all day Saturday or something that would be awesome. Let me know if that interests you at all and what you would charge. Thanks again, that is sweet of you to respond.