Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Waterproof lining for cosmetic bag

Thanks for all the help. I have to attend an annual conference for my work in Gettysburg, PA from Monday through Wednesday. I am already having separation anxiety from Nina (my machine). DH says it is interesting that I am complaining about being away from Nina, but not him! lol Actually, I will miss him. Since the kids moved out, we spend most of our down time together. He even has a special chair in my sewing room and made sure there was a decent TV so he could sit in the room with me as I get my fix on my addiction! :D

Anyhow, I just finished an oversized tote for my airplane flight to New Zealand in October, and did a practice embroidery piece of a spider I intend to use on a Halloween wall hanging for our youngest DD. I will post the spider test, no pic of the tote just yet.

I will start the cosmetic bag when i get back...it is going to have a tree frog embroidered on it. Funny, both of our DD's love frogs!

Take care all and once again, thanks.

Practice embroidery of Spider
    Name:  Attachment-46743.jpe
Views: 37
Size:  58.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by nursie76
    Thanks for all the help. I have to attend an annual conference for my work in Gettysburg, PA from Monday through Wednesday. I am already having separation anxiety from Nina (my machine). DH says it is interesting that I am complaining about being away from Nina, but not him! lol Actually, I will miss him. Since the kids moved out, we spend most of our down time together. He even has a special chair in my sewing room and made sure there was a decent TV so he could sit in the room with me as I get my fix on my addiction! :D

Anyhow, I just finished an oversized tote for my airplane flight to New Zealand in October, and did a practice embroidery piece of a spider I intend to use on a Halloween wall hanging for our youngest DD. I will post the spider test, no pic of the tote just yet.

I will start the cosmetic bag when i get back...it is going to have a tree frog embroidered on it. Funny, both of our DD's love frogs!

Take care all and once again, thanks.
    That is really cute!! Great colors too!

Thanks for the complement. It was just a test square, but I decided to put it on this piece of fabric from my stash. That way if it turned out nice, I could turn it into a potholder or small wall hanging. I am new at machine embroidery and always amazed when things turn out nicely. :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3