Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Weekend list >

Weekend list

Weekend list

Old 02-24-2011, 06:18 AM

It's Thursday and I'm thinking of the weekend. Here's my quilt related "to do" list - finish trimming my pumpkin seed blocks; bind two quilts - the binding is already cut and pressed; pur borders on my niece Paige's quilt; set the 12 challenge blocks my daughter and I made; find binding for the third quilt that is quilted; and oh, there's the matter of laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping and all my other weekend chores. Why are weekends always so short??
Old 02-24-2011, 06:30 AM

That list sounds great. I feel at a standstill lately. Too much going on. This weekend I have a meeting Friday evening to plan some outings for our church ladies. Babysitting a grandboy Saturday morning while my son works. Have theater tickets for Saturday evening. We drive in to Houston - about an hour away - and stay in a downtown hotel. Walk to the theater. Have a lazy Sunday. Love it! So may get some sewing in Sunday afternoon. Just started piecing a quilt, need to finish quilting one, need binding on another. Also need to organize my stashlette. Ordered some great sale things and need to find them a home.