Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What can I do with this?

  1. #1
    Junior Member SavedByGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    264
    I have 18 7" squares of G.B. Packers fabric and plenty of solid green fabric. What could I do with these?

  2. #2
    Junior Member Quilter Lois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    167
    D9P quilt - you may have to add a white for the center square

  3. #3
    Super Member DeeBooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Syracuse,NY
    Posts
    1,530
    oh......I want your doggie! He/she is so cute!!!! I love beagles even though I have a jack russell (love her too)

  4. #4
    Junior Member SavedByGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    264
    That's it! Thanks.

  5. #5
    Junior Member SavedByGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    264
    Thank you! That pic was taken about 2 1/2 years ago. He was/is quite cute.....even though he's a naughty little guy (sometimes!):).
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeBooper
    oh......I want your doggie! He/she is so cute!!!! I love beagles even though I have a jack russell (love her too)

  6. #6
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,670
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SavedByGrace
    I have 18 7" squares of G.B. Packers fabric and plenty of solid green fabric. What could I do with these?
    Why, you could send them to me!! From WI and huge Packer fan!
    Lots of great patterns out there that will highlight the logos and colorings. Do you have gold fabric to accent?

  7. #7
    Junior Member SavedByGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    264
    No, I don't have any gold. Wish I did...debating whether or not I should go buy some or just go w/ green & white.
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCsews2
    Quote Originally Posted by SavedByGrace
    I have 18 7" squares of G.B. Packers fabric and plenty of solid green fabric. What could I do with these?
    Why, you could send them to me!! From WI and huge Packer fan!
    Lots of great patterns out there that will highlight the logos and colorings. Do you have gold fabric to accent?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.