Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do . . .

DJ
    When someone asks for your pattern or another question? Do you PM them or do you post it in your thread? When I post an answer in the thread, someone else ends up asking the same question later on.

With the LATEST QUILTS I posted, the brown sampler quilt has had many compliments and inquires about it (Thank you, ALL of you) that I just posted in that thread the patterns I used - free from Quilterscache

That a good way to do it, than I bookmark it for furture reference. Thanks for that.

It takes a little while to figure all this site has to offer. Thanks to the person who designed it. GREAT SITE. I don't even take anymore classes you all teach me for free.

Quote Originally Posted by harrishwhippets
    It takes a little while to figure all this site has to offer. Thanks to the person who designed it. GREAT SITE. I don't even take anymore classes you all teach me for free.
    I always loved Pinapple block, and took a pp class on it, was so frustrated by the time I ripped out each little piece. Said I would NEVER do another one. Then I looked at Moonpi's tute - have made several now because of her detailed instructions.

I see so many patterns that are beautiful but rarely are they in a size I want to do. Is there a quick easy way to adjust the patterns to fit the size quilt you want to do?

I kind of make up my own way, rarely using the size in a pattern. I add or subtract blocks and make my borders narrower or wider to fit what I want to do. I don't think I have made 2 quits exactly the same size. Whatever works for you and your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by ellemay
    I see so many patterns that are beautiful but rarely are they in a size I want to do. Is there a quick easy way to adjust the patterns to fit the size quilt you want to do?
    We have so many talented quilters here, pick a pattern and ask! Someone will always have a good answer. We support each other all the time.

Banned
    Could you tell me how to get to Moonpi's tute on the Pinapple block? I would love to do one but am scared and do not do pp.
    Thanxs
    Bev
    tarbende30@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by tarbender30
    Could you tell me how to get to Moonpi's tute on the Pinapple block? I would love to do one but am scared and do not do pp.
    Thanxs
    Bev
    tarbende30@yahoo.com
    Go to the tutorials page, look under Pineapple Log Cabin blocks. so easy....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast