Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you listen to while quilting?

I am addicted to old radio shows - found a website that you can listen for free - the old dramas and mysteries are my favorite. Otherwise, I like to listen to talk radio while quilting sometimes I just plug in a movie and listen to it. Time flies while I am having fun...

What's the website, Otis? I like to listen to audiobooks, if my project is pretty "mindless," music if I need to concentrate more. I also like podcasts by The Moth--short stories that the authors perform, autobiographical.

I love your avatar, btw. The ears!! Love it.

Blog Entries
    :oops: I listen to the Judge shows :oops: Peoples Court, Judge Judy, the such... if I am not listening to that I like music from the 70's and 80's :thumbup:

We listen to old time radio everynight and love it DH has an extended collection. but as for me when I quilt I have the tv on. not for the shows but the chatter.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0tis
    I am addicted to old radio shows - found a website that you can listen for free - the old dramas and mysteries are my favorite. Otherwise, I like to listen to talk radio while quilting sometimes I just plug in a movie and listen to it. Time flies while I am having fun...

I'm a country music fan and an HGTV addict so I can tune in to either when I'm sewing away!

Our new house didn't give me an antenna wire in my sewing room so my handy hubby is running a line from our bedroom (next door) to my sewing room. For some reason the master bedroom had two hookups.

the voices in my head? Sorry, couldn't resist. Sometimes nothing, sometimes a favorite CD or the radio.

I listen to Lost on NetFlex :) No need to really pay attention - I have seen them all so many times - but it is more for noice in the back ground. Every so often I get pulled into it then back to quilting!

I listen to murder mysteries audiobooks through Audible. I listen to ones that are humorous. Kind of like Evanovich. "Sex, Murder and a double Latte", "I Dreamed I Married Perry Mason" and "Solomon and Lord" Those are some of the ones that I did...most of them I have "read" most of the series.

They are mindless but pass the time.

I found old time radio online at www.radiolovers.com!!!! FUN!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 11 ... LastLast