Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you wear?

Super Member Sheree from Chicago's Avatar
    I like to sew naked. LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trupeach1
    I wear comfy cloths, no jeans in the house I can't stand them around my legs or stomach and this is a must............no bra. My boobs are big and the straps hurt my shoulders. Funny thing is I wear the same type of cloths during the day that I also sleep in but when I get up in the morning I change. It doesn't make sense to me I could just stay in sweats all day that I slept in. For that matter I could wear them for a week and not shower just put more deoderant on.........ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!
    That is too funny. I thought I was the only one who felt like that.

My sewing room is ungodly hot. Something about being in the peak on the southern exposure. It will be 95-100 degrees in there.

Anyway, in the summer, if nobody is around I quilt in a sleeveless teeshirt and panties. The rest of the year, I usually wear a teeshirt and shorts or thin PJ like sweats. No shoes ever. And nothing ever that feels tight.

whatever when the mood strikes me, but mostly crop pants and T shirts or jeans and tops.

Wear my robe and pj's mostly, sometimes loose fitting pants and shirt. I too, am not a bra person. Only DH and myself, kids are in another state

np3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by auntiehenno
    Tell them to buzz off. It is YOUR house and YOU can do what YOU want.
    I like this answer! I wear what I want, and it isn't always pretty. And I tie my hair back too. Very unflattering!

Quote Originally Posted by Mona Lisa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam B
    Jeans, sweats, anything comfortable. I do try to remember to change, if I need to run out to the store, or someplace. More than once, I've realized that I am covered with threads and lint! In the summer, I sew barefoot and in the winter I wear those little slipper socks. Cannot stand to wear shoes when I am sewing.
    I thought I was the only one that can't sew with shoes on. I walk around with one shoe on and one shoe off.
    LOL...that's me, even at the quilt shop for classes. I run around with one she on and one shoe off!

Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Quote Originally Posted by auntiehenno
    Tell them to buzz off. It is YOUR house and YOU can do what YOU want.
    I like this answer! I wear what I want, and it isn't always pretty. And I tie my hair back too. Very unflattering!

I agree with this response as well......there just isn't a specific uniform required for creating!

Quote Originally Posted by rustqlts
    Usually muumuus and birkenstocks; maybe put on mismatched socks in cold weather :)

rusty
    My 17 year old granddaughter never wear matching socks because that way she doesn't have to mate and fold them. I say, what ever works for you go with it!

Blog Entries
    i wear comfy sweats usually. but the only time i have company is when im in my flannel pj's all day lol :oops:

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast