Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What is everyone working on today?

I am home today and working on a DNP lap quilt for my son for christmas. Also need to bind my hubby's lap quilt for Christmas. One more to go after that for my daughter. Oh, and finish my step-daughter's t-shirt quilt! I had better get busy.
    Sheila

I'm finishing up some table toppers and runners. One the binding is almost finished, 3 are ready for quilting and one more to put together then quilt. I also want to get started on a baby quilt I need to have done for the first weekend in January. Such a fun (busy) time!

Trying to get the border for this quilt top that my mom and I put together from scraps. It was supposed to have a scrappy border but she whats it all one material.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

let's see I have a table runner for my mom to quilt, a wall hanging with just a little bit left to quilt and then bind, a bag to quilt and I have to pick up a quilt from the longarm service and bind that before christmas for my dad.

Banned
    I am going to try and start my sons quilt for his Christmas stocking stuffer. I am still trying to figure out if I want to do a scrappy or what.........

Billy

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm working on pinwheel blocks and thinking about doing more farmers for the swap.

oh luv fabric, that is beautiful. I normally don't like scrappy quilts, but that is beautiful.

Back to the sewing machine........Poof!

Sewing the last section of rows are the kimono quilt, then finish quilting it, then finally, the binding. I didn't think I'd ever finish this.LOL
    Of course, it's not finished yet, but I should have it pretty well close to done.

Blog Entries
    I am working on a moster applique quilt...going to work adn then heading off to my grandmothers house for a weekend of shopping!

Super Member Baren*eh*ked_canadian's Avatar
    I'm working on quilting my best friend's quilt. I decided to try something new and not use batting, just fleece for the backing. Going well so far.
    I also have to get a move on my father's Christmas quilt. It's a storm at sea pattern, in red yellow and orange, and a really awesome guitar print flannel for the backing. I've had the backing for 8 months now, but I'm still working on piecing the top, lol!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast