Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: What Are The Fastest Projects You Know Of?

I love your dragonfly image/info and they eat virus-carrying mosquitos too

Amen FabricAddict! No child should have to fear the bite of a mosquito or playing outside on a summer's night but that's what it's come to. She passed away just two days before her 5th birthday.

The benefit is this Saturday and tomorrow I'm dropping some things off for the benefit. Some ladies from my quilting group donated ( including one of our own~thanks Betty!), someone else from this board (thanks Sue!) and many others. There's slated to be more than 300 in attendance at the benefit and that's just from the facebook world. The little girl, Maggie Sue, has remained in my prayers since she first fell ill, 8 days before she passed, and her family will now take her place in my prayers.

Just take random squares, say 6 inch size, sew them together, pin, quilt, binding, and you have a pretty quilt, any size you would like it to be. I especially like to use "kid friendly" prints, and solid colors (like color crayon colors)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5