Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: what I found at Wal Mart?

Blog Entries
    My wal mart discontinued the fabric dept last summer. Well there is a Joanne's less than a 1/2 mile away. However I was at wal mart and low and be hold there was a fabric section, just fat quarters galore, sewing machines and a bunch or notions. Do you think they are finally getting it? Jean

Quote Originally Posted by jean knapp
    My wal mart discontinued the fabric dept last summer. Well there is a Joanne's less than a 1/2 mile away. However I was at wal mart and low and be hold there was a fabric section, just fat quarters galore, sewing machines and a bunch or notions. Do you think they are finally getting it? Jean
    Ours has them too. Some charm packs and some kits for different things. I talked to the lady that was in our fabric dept before it closed. I asked her if they were going to return the fabric dept. She said "NO WAY" They have no intentions of returning it. They would have to remodel to get it back and she said there is no way they would even consider it.

Blog Entries
    Every Walmart store has the option of having pre cuts, sewing machine, and notions. It's up to the store manager to okay the space for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    Every Walmart store has the option of having pre cuts, sewing machine, and notions. It's up to the store manager to okay the space for it.
    Yes, precuts. When they have a remodel they discontinue the full line fabric dept. At least that is what the store manager of our WM told several of us when we approached him with the question.