Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: What a perfect day!

Wink What a perfect day!

I had no plan for today, so when I got going, went to the sewing room and cleaned up the remains from the seven queen size christmas gift quilts. Dusted out the machines, changed the needles and vacumned. Put away a quilt top that has been laying out while I tried to figure out how to cheat on the corners of the seminole border and it was bugging me. Made 12 blank mini quilt sandwiches out of muslin to practice FMQing on ( so I don't do any more naughty meandering) and got to try out glue basting.. totally awesome btw, finished the squares for a quilt for me. I don't have much to show for the time, but it sure feels great. I did burn my lunch while finishing " just one more" part of my blocks but the smoke alarm didn't go off so I don't think it counts! Hope everyone else had a great day too!

I made myself a promise that I would not sew today until my office was cleaned up.

I could get it done if I could just stay away from the Quilting Board . . .

Blog Entries
    It's cool outside and the sun is shinning....perfect weather for me. I'm getting a room ready for new flooring and taking a break on Quilting Board. Good day

Gray day here I did get my Diva Den ( sewwing room) cleaned and things put away. Got my cutting done for guild meeting next week . Now here on the board and will be for sometime.
    Earleen The best helping hand is at the end of your arm.

I feel content today also, the sun is shining out and my heart is shining in here today. Have a blessed day
    Jo

Doesn't feel good to get cleaned up! Now you can create new messes and have lots of FUN.
    raynhamquilter
    I hope you dance!

Sewing room is clean and I am loading queen size quilt, beautiful sunny day here!!