Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: What should I do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by earthwalker
    Yes, I would back it and use it...and I think it is really lovely you are going to display it and keep it's integrity...a kind of tribute to the maker. Omak, thanks for the tips regarding the tips...everytime I come here I learn something....
    I do, also! It is usually a real joy to spend the day looking, reading, learning, sharing ... one of the best forums I have ever been involved with, to say the least!

I think this is just beautiful and I loved Vjengels idea, she took the words right out of my mouth. I would, if it is small, frame it. Put it in an archival matting and preserve it...is it old? I didn't see that anywhere in the remarks. Ephrata WA..do you ever get to Spokane???? We have some GREAT quilt shops here. Could meet for coffee?????? Joanie

I would do a wall hanging with it. I think it would look super unique in the right area

Omak, thank you for the instrutions for corners. I have been sewing for over 50 years (boy! does that make me old!!! :( and learn something new here all the time. :) :) I love learning new ways to do things and will think of you when I sew corners. :) :)

Quote Originally Posted by Janis
    Omak, thank you for the instrutions for corners. I have been sewing for over 50 years (boy! does that make me old!!! :( and learn something new here all the time. :) :) I love learning new ways to do things and will think of you when I sew corners. :) :)
    WHat a nice thing to say! I am glad to have been of service

What a beautiful find

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4