Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What should this size piece be called/used for?

I think you've got your answers. I couldn't add anything to it.

add borders and it would be size of the doll quilt sizes quoted here...

My daughter's doll blankets are tiny, one is less than 12"! Another thought would be to put a loop on the back so it could be used as a wallhanging.

How about pillows or a purse?

Blog Entries
    Well--I've decided they are too big for hot pads--it'll take up too much insul-bright stuff. :roll: So--they'll become table toppers and doll blankets today!! I finally have some time to sew!! I cut up a bunch of panel pictures to make pot holders with... I'll post when I get something done--several things done....

I bought some thermal batting and I think it wasn't very good, as the potholder I made and used didn't work well. Burned my fingers! Have more to make and think I will look for the other batting mentioned here.

I think the table topper idea sounds good - or as hot pads. The larger size for the hot pads would be great - mine are all smaller than 15" and are really too small.

You still amaze me Karla!!!

P.S. Didn't see your post about the hot pads being too large at 15" until I posted this. Still think that size would be great for a big casserole dish!

Blog Entries
    The larger size for the hot pads would be great - mine are all smaller than 15" and are really too small.
    Hmm--you keep giving me stuff to ponder... I'll rethink it. :D

I am NOT amazing--just have a lot of energy--like my dad. :wink: It seems the older I get the worse it gets--I can't even settle to read a good book this summer! Isn't it supposed to work the other way? :roll:

Karla, I think I am about 20 years older than you and after my knee surgery, (and even before) I feel like I have really slowed down. Once I am totally healed, I hope to have more energy. Having so many grandkids and weekend visitors here for over a month has tired me out too. I know I would not be able to run a farm like you do though. I would be a good boss though!!! LOL!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2