Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing this morning???

No quilting for me today. Going to a Civil War reenactment. First time for me, so I'm excited to go.

Sorry about the shoulder hurting!!!
    my name is becca and i'm a quilt-a-holic :-)

I love the rug!! How exactly do you do this?? I have scraps all over because I hate to even throw out the littlest piece!
    Today, I want to work on some purses for a craft show and Christmas gifts. I need to go shopping for some supplies to finish items for my Secret Santa and ornament exchange. I was going to try to clean my bedroom where I work, biut figure I wil just mess it up all over again....maybe after the show??

I spent some time this morning going through my quilting magazines to find another board member info for the French Farmhouse quilt I did. Well, low and behold--the only thing I found was MORE projects I want to do! Ugh! LOLOLOL
    http://www.appalachianquilts.blogspot.com
    http://www.quiltweb.net

Rise and Shine! Good morning everyone, no quilting for me today. We are going to state marching band contest. It's 32 degree right now, so I will be digging out the winter coat. I love organizing my sewing room. Feels so good to get things in their place. Sorry about the shoulder pain, that's not fun. Hope you are on the mend soon. Until then, we are always here for you.

Looks like Locker Hooking, not latch hook. The tool looks like a large crochet hook with an eye in the end. We carry a book at the LQS where I work, entitled "Fabric Locker Hooking" by Kathleen Carpenter. She gives step-by-step instructions on how to do this technique. It's a great way to use up your crappy WM fabric.

Quilt show today!! Can't wait to see and be inspired! Luana - I LOVE marching band comps - had 2 kids involved back about 10 years ago and it's just a great way to be out enjoying a day - have fun and good luck!
    Cindy

Blog Entries
    I will be finishing 2 round, fall table toppers and a matching wall hanging. Just need to cut and sew the bias binding for them all. Then I need to figure out how in the world to hang the wall haning. It is a large 1/2 circle, or arced cut, and I am going to hang it over our fireplace insert, on brick. If anyone has any good ideas on how to do that, I'd sure appreciate the input. Otherwise, have a great Saturday y'all.
    The true joy in life is the trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdog View Post
    Quilt show today!! Can't wait to see and be inspired! Luana - I LOVE marching band comps - had 2 kids involved back about 10 years ago and it's just a great way to be out enjoying a day - have fun and good luck!
    Cindy

Quilt show for me today also.

Two grand daughters are in band and going to a band festival today. I guess this is the season for that. They are waiting for marching band season to be over.
    Jean in MI

Ruler method?
    Guess I haven't heard of that. Anyone care to explain? Thanks..

There's so much I want to do today. Finishing up a quilt for 14 year old grandaughter. Also, have the bug to clean, sort and organize. Don't guess I'll get much done sittin' here visiting with y'all. So......

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast