Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Working On???????

Banned
    Its Memorial Day, hubbys at work, I'm taking a coffee break from sewing and was just curious IF anyone else was sewing and if so what are you working on? I got more squares cut out this week, then sewed into the smaller blocks. Today I finished those up for now and started putting together the big blocks. Got 2 done so far...... Gonna read for awhile then I'll go back to sewing. Heres myWIP
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I won't be sewing today, we are having a big barbeque this afternoon and need to clean the house.
    Yesterday I almost finished a D9P top for neighbors daughter who will be 16 this next weekend. I'm really happy with how its turning out and such a quick pattern its really been fun to make. Tomorrow I will be back to the boomerang blocks.
    Muriel

Very pretty. It sounds like you are having a good day, enjoy.

Hoping to work on some stuff tonight. Just got back for the parade, and have to go pick strawberries!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AkAngel
    I won't be sewing today, we are having a big barbeque this afternoon and need to clean the house.
    Yesterday I almost finished a D9P top for neighbors daughter who will be 16 this next weekend. I'm really happy with how its turning out and such a quick pattern its really been fun to make. Tomorrow I will be back to the boomerang blocks.
    Muriel
    I can't wait to see it. Ahhhhhhhh a BBQ. Can I invite myself?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieAnne
    Hoping to work on some stuff tonight. Just got back for the parade, and have to go pick strawberries!
    ahhhhhhh a parade AND strawberries? Lucky you. I love fresh strawberries

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaBear61
    Very pretty. It sounds like you are having a good day, enjoy.
    I actually am....... Its foggy & damp outside so its a good day to stay indoors

What who's sewing? I've been on this board all morning looking at all the great pics of everyone else's projects! I am working on the final border of a quilt for my best friend from high school. We've been friends for 45+ yrs., it's a surprise so I don't have a time frame to get it done. Those kind of projects suit me better as I have Fibromyalgia & never know when I'll be able to work on something.
    My DH is "on call" this whole weekend for his job & we have NO family where we live to make plans with for a cook-out, what a bummer! It's getting ready to storm so maybe it's a good time to sew! Everyone have a great day, but remember the reason for this Holiday! I want to thank all the military personnel past & present for their sacrifices to make this country the best ever!!!!!

I'm working on the "Memorial to a Bridesmaid Dress" wall hangings today. I finally found the right fabric for the last border! I'll post pictures later.

Right now, the things I have in progress are:

Sue's Purple Passion for my sister
    Candy Shoppe in tans and browns
    a tan and brown Log Cabin
    Rhapsody (it's all blue) 80 x 100 inches

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast