Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite charm pack pattern?

I seem to have fallen in love with charm packs lately. I just got another 2 (matching) ones in the mail today. I am almost finished with a stacked coins quilt that I did with batiks that I bought on here from hperttula123 :) Last week I bought a couple of sets with greens and blue batiks.

So my question is what is your favorite pattern to use with these cute little guys! I really liked the simple look of the stacked coins!

Blog Entries
    I liked my Disappearing 9 Patch and am getting ready to start a Disappearing 16 Patch. That one will need some extra squares cut. If you want to see my 9 patch, click on my name, go to topics started and open "Birthday quilt'.

I just finished a table runner with most of a single pack. I cut the charms in half, sewed them end to end and then sewed the strips together. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

mee too! they are fun and easy! and i liek to make little projects with them--bags, pincushions, etc....

my fave right now is the aqua prints in sugar pop! i am also digging sherbet pips...

Quote Originally Posted by irishrose
    I liked my Disappearing 9 Patch and am getting ready to start a Disappearing 16 Patch. That one will need some extra squares cut. If you want to see my 9 patch, click on my name, go to topics started and open "Birthday quilt'.

I just finished a table runner with most of a single pack. I cut the charms in half, sewed them end to end and then sewed the strips together. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.
    I love your birthday quilt! It is so pretty. I really like it set on point too! I have yet to do disappearing 9 patch. I have bookmarked yours for my to do list! I don't think I have ever seen a disappearing 16 patch? Do you still just cut it in half both ways after the squares are cut? Or are there more cuts made? I would love to see a pic of it too!

Blog Entries
    This is the site with the D16P. http://stashmanicure.blogspot.com/20...-16-patch.html

This is the quilt I am starting Monday. I think her fabric requirements are off, but I can refigure it. http://happyquiltingmelissa.blogspot...uilt-long.html

The birthday quilt has a different block in the center because setting on point takes an extra block and I was out my pretty charms, so I had to wing it.

Blog Entries
    I haven't made it yet but I love this one:
    http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/10/...ars-quilt.html

Blog Entries
    Gale, I really like that one. I hadn't seen it before.

Blog Entries
    I love the Perennials, by Elenor Burns for Bernatex, wish I could get the fat quarters. They are to die for.

Blog Entries
    I love D9P. I'm always amazed how great it looks when you cut and rearrange the squares. Charms look great with a simple sashing too. Just sashing without cornerstones. It really sets off the prints. To dress it up, some applique in the borders is nice also.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose
    This is the site with the D16P. http://stashmanicure.blogspot.com/20...-16-patch.html

This is the quilt I am starting Monday. I think her fabric requirements are off, but I can refigure it. http://happyquiltingmelissa.blogspot...uilt-long.html

The birthday quilt has a different block in the center because setting on point takes an extra block and I was out my pretty charms, so I had to wing it.
    Thanks for sharing, I will have to try it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast