Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite web sites for fabric and accessories

Hi, I live in a fairly rural area and was wondering if any of you had favorite web sites for buying fabric or accessories. If you have favorite sites for small projects I'd be glad to check those out as well. Thanks!

I just received my first order from Fabric.com. My package came very quickly. They have daily specials. This site is not just for quilting fabrics. I also order from Hancocks of Paducah. A small specialty e-store is e-prairiegirls.com. They specialize in western and cowboy themed fabric. This is a great site if you are making quilts for little cowboys or cowgirls. Heck, I wouldn't mind a cowboy quilt for myself.

I like Connectingthreads.com. They have great fabric, thread and notions. I signed up for their newsletter and that way I know what is on sale.

Blog Entries
    I have gotten some of the best deals on fabric and items such as rotary cutter blades on eBay.

http://www.quilterswarehouse.com can be useful for patterns, although again sometimes I have found a pattern for less on eBay.

http://www.shoppersrule.com can be great for thread, accessories, etc. This is a website that lists prices, but on many items you can "make an offer". They will either accept it or make a counter-offer. Their shipping can be on the pricey side, but they occasionally offer free shipping too.

Also baysidequilting.com
    nancysnotions.com
    sewbatik.com
    of course ebay but buy something small in yardage and see how you like it then become a steady customer with that seller.
    grandmajuki

We live in a community of about 15,000 no quilt shop and the biggest quilt show in western CO but we go about 65 miles to quilt shop...

oops

I use fabric.com mostly and then zandsfabrics.com. Z&S is in Lancaster, Pa area-Amish country.

I've used Honeyfork Fabrics and Thousands of Bolts. Great service and prices.

fabric.com, wilmashouseoffabric.com (or sumthin' like that) for Wizard of Oz/fancy prints, and anywhere that gives free shipping!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast