Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: What is your favorite wedge ruler? Let's Chit Chat!

Blog Entries
    I have been looking at the wedge rulers and was wondering which one you like the best. Thanks everyone!

I had a thread created on this before but can't find it so I sent a note to Admin. as you had posted some great comments now I can't find it and others had posted cool projects on it.

I just bought a three size set of Marilyn Doheny's 9 degree wedges. Oh, that brings up the other thread about foot in the mouth. I asked the man if he had any "wedgies." Bad me.
    Okay. I haven't used them yet but I've read the directions and they seem like they're going to do what I want them too---at least as long as I can get my hands and brain to do the same thing we'll be on a roll.

Blog Entries
    you made me laugh as I was just crying, where did you get your rulers from???

Quote Originally Posted by raptureready
    I just bought a three size set of Marilyn Doheny's 9 degree wedges. Oh, that brings up the other thread about foot in the mouth. I asked the man if he had any "wedgies." Bad me.
    Okay. I haven't used them yet but I've read the directions and they seem like they're going to do what I want them too---at least as long as I can get my hands and brain to do the same thing we'll be on a roll.

I bought mine from Bill at Threads of Time in Danville, Illinois.

Glad I could make you laugh, you deserve and need a good one now and then. Luckily I was on the phone with him and he couldn't see how red I got. The minute I said it I tried to suck the words back in---didn't work. Long pause on the other end. I couldn't hang up, I'd already told him who I was. Instead I just said, "Oooops, that didn't come out quite right. I meant wedgie rulers." He was nice enough to say, "I kind of figured that."