Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When posting, it would be nice........

That's a great suggestion but only works if you actually use a pattern! Which I have not done so far (except for the blocks in the Oriental fabric block swap). I'm sure that there are patterns out there that correspond to what I've done, I just did my own thing and didn't bother to find out the names of the blocks. And the couple of times I asked if anyone knew what the pattern was on a quilt I posted a picture of that my MIL had made I didn't get much of an answer.

Blog Entries
    Maybe some people do not want to give out that information - but have just posted a picture of their quilt for everybody to look at.

Good point, something I'll try to remember. :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    yes, great idea and if they find the pattern online to give us a link when they post rest of the information, thanks everyone

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
    Doesn't matter. You can answer the same question half a dozen times and nobody reads the answer anyway.
    Very true, I know I posted a link twice in one of mine, and still have fellow wonderful quilters asking about the quilt. I gladly reply back each time asked :)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
    Doesn't matter. You can answer the same question half a dozen times and nobody reads the answer anyway.
    AMEN SISTER!!!!!! You can post the answer and the NEXT post will ask the information. :hunf: I say if you can't be bothered to read the previous posts to see if the question was answered, you don't deserve an answer. And if you "...just don't have time to read every post..." don't ask.

Blog Entries
    As a rule, when I post a picture, I usually include the size, the name of the pattern and if I found it in a magazine and which one or it's a bought pattern...

Blog Entries
    Very true alot will ask (me included before reading all the posts:oops: ) but if we were to put the information in the orginal post with picture then it would in the very first post when people click on unread topics...hope I explained that correctly...

Blog Entries
    Very true alot will ask (me included before reading all the posts:oops: ) but if we were to put the information in the orginal post with picture then it would in the very first post when people click on unread topics...hope I explained that correctly...

Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    yes, great idea and if they find the pattern online to give us a link when they post rest of the information, thanks everyone
    I agree good idea
    :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast