Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Where can I find ...?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    western n.c.
    Posts
    456
    Blog Entries
    1
    I ordered fabric in July it was for Christmas and now need at least 1/2 yard more. I have e-mailed the company that I purchased the fabric from and am waiting.But I have seen other people on this board looking for more yardage of a certain fabric, and I thought someone could tell me where to look.

  2. #2
    Super Member Airwick156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    Posts
    3,478
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nightquilter
    I ordered fabric in July it was for Christmas and now need at least 1/2 yard more. I have e-mailed the company that I purchased the fabric from and am waiting.But I have seen other people on this board looking for more yardage of a certain fabric, and I thought someone could tell me where to look.
    What fabric are you looking for? Do you have a picture of it?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    western n.c.
    Posts
    456
    Blog Entries
    1
    The fabric edge says Peggy Toole for Robert Kaufman Hoilday Flourish (medallions on Blue Frost) Screen Print # is 10983 I do not know how to post a picture on this board. This is why I never have any of my quilts on the board. I will try tomarrow to get help and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156
    Quote Originally Posted by nightquilter
    I ordered fabric in July it was for Christmas and now need at least 1/2 yard more. I have e-mailed the company that I purchased the fabric from and am waiting.But I have seen other people on this board looking for more yardage of a certain fabric, and I thought someone could tell me where to look.
    What fabric are you looking for? Do you have a picture of it?

  4. #4
    Super Member EasyPeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,144

  5. #5
    Senior Member quilter1430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    330
    eBay is a good place to look.

  6. #6
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,246
    Blog Entries
    194
    do you have a photo of the fabric and do you know the manufacturer name on it

    Quote Originally Posted by nightquilter
    I ordered fabric in July it was for Christmas and now need at least 1/2 yard more. I have e-mailed the company that I purchased the fabric from and am waiting.But I have seen other people on this board looking for more yardage of a certain fabric, and I thought someone could tell me where to look.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    western n.c.
    Posts
    456
    Blog Entries
    1
    Easy Peezy,This is the one.Thank you all for your help.

  8. #8
    Super Member Favorite Fabrics's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Posts
    4,202
    Blog Entries
    1
    We also carry that fabric:
    http://www.favoritefabric.com/cgi/co...key=RKHF4FLRFR

    Fqt Quarter Shop's price is $10.50 / yard; ours is $9.25.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    western n.c.
    Posts
    456
    Blog Entries
    1
    Nan, thank you ,this is where I bought my fabric. But the site is telling me they can't find the fabric.Tomarrow I am going to call. Thanks again.

  10. #10
    Super Member Favorite Fabrics's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Posts
    4,202
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nightquilter
    Nan, thank you ,this is where I bought my fabric. But the site is telling me they can't find the fabric.Tomarrow I am going to call. Thanks again.
    Nightquilter,

    It's findable on my site... I just checked. But if you tried a couple of days ago, it wouldn't have shown up, and that's because we didn't have stock then, but we received a new bolt so we do have it now.

    http://www.favoritefabric.com/cgi/co...key=RKHF4FLRFR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.