Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Where to Find Fabric

I am looking to make a bag for a friend who loves the look of Vera Bradley's Java Blue collection. Does anyone know if any similar lines of fabric or anything that closely resembles her fabric patterns?

Carol Doak had a collection with Timeless Treasures called Royal Windsor that is similar only it's brighter/cheerier than Java Blue.

I know I've seen other paisley types that are similar. Surely one of the stash queens will know about some others.

Quote Originally Posted by LHUNT212
    I am looking to make a bag for a friend who loves the look of Vera Bradley's Java Blue collection. Does anyone know if any similar lines of fabric or anything that closely resembles her fabric patterns?
    Our Hancocks had it a few months ago. I'm not sure if they still do or not but you might check if you have a Hancocks nearby.

Try doing an online search for Vera Bradley and you may find the exact fabric. In the past I have visited web sites that had the fabric. Good luck.

Longarm

Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Blog Entries
    If I'm correct, I think that Michael Miller Fabrics prints the Vera Bradley line for them. You may find a similar "look and feel" to some of the other Michael Miller designs.