Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: where to find free motion foot for my old Brother VX1100?

If anyone can help me-it will be you guys. :)

I am to a point that I want to try free motion on my barn project....but the little old foot I have doesn't wat to wiggle like I do LOL

Karla graciously offered to help with the quilting-but I am stubborn-did I mention that I used to train donkeys-and want to see this project through myself.

So she is trying to help me find a foot-and with the help of the rest of the quilting world I know we can find one-and keep me from having to buy a new machine.

It is a Brother VX1100 about 13 yrs old....a cheapie I know but all I have...

Thanks

Angie

Here is someone who might be able to help you. His name is Tom and can be reached at:

sewmuchmore@hughes.net

I had posted an ad on http://sewingwishlist.com/

He was the only person who responded. This site allows you to post free ads when seeking various machine parts as well as offering service. This is where I found Tom who for my 20+ year old sewing machine. He has a reputable businessman and is trustworthy. He went ahead and sent the control to me before I mailed the check to him. He is the kind of person we like to do business with these days.

I hope he can help you. Tell him June referred you.

Thanks June! I just sent him an email...

Angie

you can go to brother.com thats where I got mine and I have an older brother