Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Where to find the pattern for the. Pictogram Block Party Quilt

A while back I posted pictures of my completed quilt. I had many private messages asking where I got the pattern. Today I got another one requesting that I post the answer to evey one, so here it is.
    I bought my pattern from my LQS about five years ago. The price then was $99. She still carries this pattern because there are many requests for it. Now the price is $105.
    The pattern includes all the beautifully digitized embroidery designs and very good, detailed instructions. I printed out the instructions and put them in a 3 ring binder for use as I embroidered out the blocks. These are some of the best instructions I have ever seen. She really did a fantastic job.

The name of the pattern is Pictogram Block Party Quilt. I am sure you can find it elsewhere but I got it from my LQS, Stitchin' Time in Twin Falls, ID. She mails stuff all over the world, and only charges actual shipping costs. No handling fees. She has a web site at www.stitchintime.ws
    Her phone number is 208-736-8640
    Her email address is stitchintime@qwestoffice.net

Let me know if you have any other questions. This is the most beautiful quilt I have ever done, and I am loving it!

Julie

Somehow I managed to miss that when you posted it so I had to go looking for it!
    It is absolutely AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!!
    If that doesnt win at your quilt show they dont have the right judges!!!

I am sure I am not the only one who might of missed it so here is the link to it......

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-110556-1.htm

Thanks very much for your kind words. The Quilt Show is over and the quilt didn't even get an honorable mention. However there was someone from a "big city quilt show" that asked permission to show it in their quilt show. So it will be traveling in June. There were a lot of people that told me they voted for it, but it is a "Peoples Choice" show and there were a lot of beautiful quilts.
    Thanks again,
    julie

Quote Originally Posted by shawnemily
    Somehow I managed to miss that when you posted it so I had to go looking for it!
    It is absolutely AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!!
    If that doesnt win at your quilt show they dont have the right judges!!!

I am sure I am not the only one who might of missed it so here is the link to it......

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-110556-1.htm