Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where to get batting by the roll

Where to get batting by the roll

Where is the best place with the best price to get batting by the roll. Either Hobbs 80/20 or Warm and Natural. Do you have any other suggestions of different brands of batting?
    Texas Sunshine, piney woods of NE Texas

I buy my roll of batting from JoAnns when they have it 50% off and have it shipped to my door. I ordered some last week and it arrived yesterday.
    I have bought from other places, the W & N, but lately can find it for less with a sale at JoAnns

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!

Blog Entries
    I order it online so I don't have to fight the trafic and cold weather.

I saw that Marshalls Dry Goods had Hobbs 80/20 on the roll for 110.00. I thought that was a pretty good price. I don't know what the shipping is, though.

Blog Entries
    check out batt mart.com they have great prices and all kinds. Last time I bought a roll at Joanns but I had the 60% off coupon. Otherwise I order on line
    Patski
    always learning

If you have the most recient JoAnns flyer the batting will all be on sale for 50 percent off starting on November 23 plus there is a coupon for additional 25 percent off on Friday and Saturday. This is when I usually by my Warm and Natural. I stock up on all of my battings during this sale. I bought a 40 yard roll last year.... and got to skip the cutting counter .. because I took the whole roll. The stock person took care of getting me the slip to take to the register.

Just ordered the 80/20 batting from Marshall Dry Goods. Minimum 2 roll order, $33 shipping to my location. I think it was $125 per roll. Comes out to $4.25 / yd. 39 yards on a roll and is 96" wide.

Quilter's Dream batting can be bought on the roll but you need a tax ID. It's beautiful batting.
    Cheryl Robinson
    http://www.silverneedlestitching.com
    APQS Millenium Longarm with Intelliquilter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Needle View Post
    Quilter's Dream batting can be bought on the roll but you need a tax ID. It's beautiful batting.
    Can you tell me where I could buy this from? Thank you!

Blog Entries
    I also order from Marshal's, just got a roll a month or so ago. Hobb's 80/20 Cost $125 that includes shipping. 30 yards x 96". Someone said there was a 2 roll minimum, but I get the Hobbs 1 roll at a time. Will last me most of a year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast