Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is it hiding?

Where is it hiding?

I make pincushions using antique tea cups and saucers. I have a favorite that I use by my sewing machine. Last week when I got home from teaching a quilting class, I carried it into the house and put it down. Now I can not find it anywhere! Not kidding! As it is only DH and puppy living with me, we have looked and looked and looked. Can anyone suggest where this tea cup pincushion could have hidden?!? Suggestions wanted!

Blog Entries
    left at class? or in your car somewhere?? are you sure you brought it inside? Hmmm, well keep looking. it's there somewhere. good luck.

Sure it's not in the cupboard with the other china? ~

Power Poster
    In the cup cupboard, dishwasher, fridge (inside or on top), in your fabric that you took to class, beside your keys....that's all I can think of right now.

Look in the next place you went after you thought you put it down. I am always finding my car keys in the kitchen or bathroom, the first place I headed after I dropped my hand bag.

Did you take any other materials with you?Where are they if so.

Blog Entries
    Doesn't this make you crazy! It happens to me more then I care to admit. When you find it you'll say Now I remember! I have misplaced my grandmother's hand sewn hexagon quilt. I know where I put it last but it's not there now. I keep saying it's misplaced because to think someone took it would hurt too much.
    Got fabric?

This might sound nutty - but it's worked for me several times. As you're falling asleep, calmly think about where you put your it...for some reason that half-dream state seems to work. I once "lost" my wallet for a week...knew for sure i had it when i left my Mom's......Anyway, did this - and it popped into my head that it was under the front seat in the car. Had to jump up, get dressed, run outside --- and there it was. I had no conscious memory of having put it there after using my gas card to fill up. Hope you find it soon !!!

It will be in the last place you look!!

I promise..................I didn't take it!!
    Marie

You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    A smile is something you can't give away; it always comes back to you.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast