Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
where I quilt >

where I quilt

where I quilt

Old 01-24-2012, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by GGinMcKinney View Post
Wow! How fortunate to have such space to quilt in. Happy for you!!
ditto. could not have said it better
Old 01-26-2012, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by ncredbird View Post
So where to you shop for fabric? I have a girl friend who lives in OK up in the NE section. She wanted me to move close when we retired but that whole thing with tornadoes kind of put off the DH. Ann
well we are fortunate engh to live 8 miles from Altus and it has a wonderful quilt shop and about 25 miles to the east there is another quilt shop that is awesome and 15 miles souheast is another quilt shop .... then there is always wal mart ..lol.. we dont lack for places to get fabric ....
Old 01-26-2012, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Honeynga View Post
That is awesome, makes me want to move to OK ! Now, the second thought is WHERE IN THE WORLD did you find TWO awesome men ????? Gee, the only one that is remotely interested in me wearing an oxygen thing all the time and he even shoots pool with it on.....breathe breathe shoot shoot breathe breathe shoot shoot....seriously, WHAT am I doing wrong ?
I found both awesome men in Oklahoma..... they grow good men down here ..... and you know you have a good one when the doc says 3 more chemos and a stem cell transplant and he dont flinch just says "We can do this together "
I start chemo in the next week AGAIN! But we will make it through this if its in the big picture of life ..... and think my hair was just growing back in from the last chemo ....lol......