Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Where is the variegated thread for hand quilting??

After finally getting my queen size quilt in the frame, I realized I didn't have enough of the variegated thread I plan to use for hand quilting it. I have been out searching all afternoon without success! I checked Hancocks, Joann, Hobby Lobby and two quilt shops with no luck. I wonder if Coats and Clark's has stopped using it. I'm so disappointed! I'm not sure what to do now.

I got some YLI handquilting varigated thread through Keepsake Quilting. You can probably find it online at their website. I did a huge quilt that way.
    Nice thread.
    Cheryl

Hobby Lobby did carry the variegated hand quilting thread so if they don't have it now it has been a recent change.

tmw
    Quote Originally Posted by IT_Nana
    After finally getting my queen size quilt in the frame, I realized I didn't have enough of the variegated thread I plan to use for hand quilting it. I have been out searching all afternoon without success! I checked Hancocks, Joann, Hobby Lobby and two quilt shops with no luck. I wonder if Coats and Clark's has stopped using it. I'm so disappointed! I'm not sure what to do now.
    i have a keepsakeQuilter [its called a newsletter, and they have the thread you want on page62. i could give you their phone number if you want, can i pm you or can i do it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by tmw
    i have a keepsakeQuilter [its called a newsletter, and they have the thread you want on page62. i could give you their phone number if you want, can i pm you or can i do it on here.
    Either way is fine. Thank you!

tmw
    Quote Originally Posted by tmw
    Either way is fine. Thank you!
    i already pm-m you.

I have a spool of Coat's and Clark varigated, let me know what color # it is. If yhou are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by sewgull
    I have a spool of Coat's and Clark varigated, let me know what color # it is. If yhou are interested.
    I intended to use the Multicolor T33, but could use Multicolor T17 as well. I have partial spools of each.