Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: While at my sewing group today....

Blog Entries
    One of the ladies said "have any of you been up to Riddle to Thimbleberries?" And we all said "no". And me, I had to say..."Thimbleberries as in FABRIC?" Oh geez some days I think I should crawl under a rock and not come out until bedtime. LOL. The lady bless her heart says "Yes as in fabric what did you think I was talking about?" And so I tell her "I thought you were talking about some type of new berry and I was game to try them. What is funnier yet is, I was sitting there sewing and thinking about the great big strawberries I have in my refrigerator. No wonder I thought it was a Berry she was talking about. So....my husband has a doctors appointment at the VA Hospital on March 22 and Riddle is on our way and if I can remember by then, I am going to see if he will stop by just so I can look and see what kind of fabrics they have. But with my luck, I will forget about it until it is mentioned again.

suggestion write it on the calander with your hubbies dr appt.

LOL My brain does stuff like that to me too! Lately, every time I see the word "quit", my brain says "quilt".

Make a reminder note and have it in sev. places so you will see it often. Hope you do get to visit there. Sounds wonderful.

untie and unite..... when I see one I always think the other. Too funny....Thimbleberries! LOL

Hello Deanna, Our name is unusual so it caught my attention right away. Let me know about the quilt store because I love visiting different ones in Oregon

every sign i see while travelling along that begins with c==craft q==quilt f==fabric wishfull thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156
    "I thought you were talking about some type of new berry and I was game to try them.
    Well, there is such a thing as a thimbleberry! They grow in the mountains around here--they are pretty sour, but with enough sugar make a pretty good jam! :-D

Don't you just love times like that. lol

lol!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast