Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: who purchased the E.Q.7 software?

Blog Entries
    I know last week several of us purchased the EQ7 software. Has anyone received their's yet or confirmation that it's shipped? I got confirmation they did receive my order but nothing since. Makes me nervous when it takes more than 5 business days to ship.

Blog Entries
    don't be nervous. it's a very popular software. they probably have a flood of orders to fill.

perhaps a phone call to the vendor's customer service department will ease your worry.

Blog Entries
    can you send them email or call them on the phone

Quote Originally Posted by joyce888
    I know last week several of us purchased the EQ7 software. Has anyone received their's yet or confirmation that it's shipped? I got confirmation they did receive my order but nothing since. Makes me nervous when it takes more than 5 business days to ship.

I purchased a copy at my LQS. It takes awhile and a lot of trial to figure out how it works. Wish someone in my area would offer a class.

I purchased mine on sale from Quilt In A Day on 6/16. Even though I specified FedEx Ground shipping, I never received any tracking information or confirmation of shipment. I did receive my package a week later on 6/23. I was pleasantly surprised, when the package showed up at my door. I too, was expecting some sort of shipment notice and tracking information.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joyce888
    Update - got my EQ7 yesterday - no pre-warning it was on the way. Now I've got to start reading - wish me luck!!