Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why can't I bring up the bobbin thread on my longarm?

Well, I couldn't figure out the problem, so my sis-in-law hauled it in to the dealer. They tweaked the tension but otherwise, it worked perfect for them. Just like taking the car to the mechanic, there were no other problems. Hopefully I'll be able to test it out tonight. If I still can't get it to work, I'll go crazy!
    Last edited by Christine27; 02-28-2012 at 03:00 PM.

I've been continuing to battle with my machine. Today I attended a framequilting lecture/demo at my LQS and the floor model acted just like mine. Another lady said her machine is doing that too. The teacher said she would talk to the repair technician so hopefully I'll get a solution soon.

Blog Entries
    If you have changed the needle at all be sure it is in all the way and as above, facing the right way and or not twisted slightly to one side or the other. Good luck.
    peace
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Blog Entries
    Have you found out what is causing the problem? I'm having a similar problem with my machine, and I can't figure out why!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine27 View Post
    I've been continuing to battle with my machine. Today I attended a framequilting lecture/demo at my LQS and the floor model acted just like mine. Another lady said her machine is doing that too. The teacher said she would talk to the repair technician so hopefully I'll get a solution soon.
    You can have any design you want. As long as it's loops!

No answer yet. The LQS was sending a lady over today but she's been sick so we'll have to reschedule. Besides, it's been working PERFECTLY since I talked to the dealer. This morning when I still thought the expert was coming over, I was ready to use some choice words because my fickle machine was finally behaving!

To find the burr you can run a finger nail along the edge of the race. Smooth the burr with crocus cloth, found at any hardware store.

http://quiltdasher.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2