Tim posted a list of WIPS on another thread so I thought it might be fun to share mine! Also, might focus my mind on getting a few FINISHED so here goes!
1. Lap quilt for my neighbour - in process of being hand quilted
2. Bed quilt for me and DH - basted and hanging over bannisters waiting to be quilted
3. Dear Jane blocks for quilt group project - 4 done, 2 not started :oops:
4. Quilted door curtain - bought fabric and designed pattern, waiting on new sewing machine because that's a BIG job!
5. Granny's Flower Garden queen size - being EPPd about 1/4 done
6. Dutch chintz EPP stars wall hanging - half pieced, unsewn once and just restarted :?
7. March's mini quilt (one a month on my calender) - just needs binding - do it TODAY, it's April already and have to start the next one!
8. Matching cushions for our bed - middle heart block appliquéd, borders to piece - will do that TODAY!
9. Crazy Quilt - two blocks done, don't know how many I'm going to do - ongoing project!
10. Silk quilt - fat quarters and border fabric bought in Holland, just got some black silk and hemp fabric at the weekend from Easter Market - still trying to come up with a pattern!
11. Kaleidoscope quilt - got 5 yards of pansy fabric, book and triangle ruler, waiting for DH to make design wall then will start that one, CAN'T WAIT!
12. Chicken quilt - collecting fabrics and patterns - MUST START before Terri :lol:
13. Dutch blue and white quilt - got fabrics, can't decide on pattern!
OK so some of them aren't really WIPS, still in the planning stage but they're already projects, right?! :D Unlucky 13 - quick - think of another one! :lol: