okay, I just thought I had a lot!! :lol:Originally Posted by MaryAnnaok, I've got mine, boy do I ever! Here's my list:
1.Penn Dutch quilt, DS Christmas present, needs binding
2. Le Jardin quilt, need to finish quilting, binding
3. BOM from QB, mystery quilt, needs Nov & Dec, borders, etc
4. Winter Welcome- needs everything, have pattern & fabric
5. Grace's Friendship Log Cabin, King size, have pattern & fabric
6. Twiggy Kit for older DS
7. Charleston Harbor- Civil War quilt- have pattern & fabric
8. Best Friends Quilt, lap size, have started on blocks
9. Falling T's Quilt, lap size, have started on blocks
10. Apple Cider King size, have pattern & fabric
11. Big block quick quilt, for GD have pattern & fabric
12. Portugal kit
13. Daydreams Quilt, Twin size for GD, have pattern & fabric
14. Vintage memories BOM, have all months still in their ziplocs
15. 5, yes, 5 of the Angels Watching over me wall hanging quilts- have pattern & fabric. They were suppose to be Christmas gifts 2 years ago...geesh!
16. Prairie Star wall hanging, have pattern & fabric
17. Red & White Basket quilt- large lap size, have pattern & fabric
18. Aubergine Garden Kit
19. Old Gold large lap or twin size quilt, pattern & fabric
20. A 'real UFO', have 1 FQ bundle of Louisa that I've forgotten what I was going to do with it! LOL!
21. Home Sewing Kit & Book Covers- lots of them
22. Bible Covers & totes
24. Tammy doll outfit- all cut out
25. Prayer Shawl
26. Sweatshirt re-do
27. Fleece Jacket
28. DS's laptop bag, almost done needs webbing sewn on
29. GS baby blanket set in fleece- have pattern & fleece, he's 5months old now.
30. Men's excersize tights/pants
31. Clear totes (for retail workers- I work pt)
32. Stitch it dolly kit for GD
33. Sychronized Spinning Quilt, 64" x 90"- have pattern & fabric.
I have numerous WHIMS as well, so plenty of patterns and ideas for more projects.
Yes, I'm in good company, we've got the projects! LOL!
I've attached some photos of the sordid mess I dragged out of hiding.
I'm tackling my son's Christmas present quilt first (binding), then Le Jardin, then his laptop bag, and so on and so forth.