Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful People on this Board

Wonderful People on this Board

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say that I love the people on this board, they are without doubt some of the kindest, most generous and thoughtful people I have every had the good fortune to know.

But I have to tell you.... Due to one board member... Who shall not remain nameless (Sue - aka Quiltymom) I have the poshest toilet paper in the whole world...... She has monogrammed it with machine embroidery... Along with a lovely hand towel and sent it to me as a RAK. What a lovely surprise this morning when postie arrived!

Sue, thank you.... and to everybody else on the board.... Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives!

hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Congrats on your RAK....doesn't that just make your day

The people on the QB are the GREATEST!!!

Beckie
    Happiness is a form of travel...not a destination.

Super Member pumpkinpatchquilter's Avatar
    Awww that was so nice - and yes there certainly are a lot of very kind and generous people on this board!
    Valerie Smith - Pumpkin Patch Quilter
    Obsessed Quilter and APQS Long Arm Machine Quilter
    www.pumpkinpatchquilter.com

Blog Entries
    The "Just Because" gifts are the sweetest gifts of all. Unexpected kindness has a way of lifting ones spirit, to the receiver and the giver

Blog Entries
    Caroline, you must have done something really special. Enjoy your fancy toilet paper. I agree, the board is fun and the folks are so giving and helpful.

Happy Holidays!

Caroline, you are so right. Very nice things were sent to you. There are lots of great people and this board and most are very generous with their knowledge. I have learned alot from them and I have been making quilts for a long time.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Caroline is being very humble .. SHE has also been the benefactor of RAK's.

On a whole I agree with you Caroline - the people here on QB are wonderful. Just don't forget to count YOURSELF amongst them.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Quilters make the most wonderful and kind friends!

Being pretty much housebound due to disability, I feel like I have the best guild in the world Right Here!! I check the boards several times a day...Believe it or not it helps me not feel so alone. I am hoping that I can find a close guild once I move in a few weeeks...But I can't make it everytime they meet, depending on health, but I would love to be there whenever I can

I was just thinking the same thing - I was reading the thread on the poor lady who is trying to make her MIL a quilt for Christmas and found the seam opening - is beside herself. The care and concern and encouragement of so many of you is absolutely wonderful to see! Yep - great folks here!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast