Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: WoooooHooooo

  1. #1
    Super Member biscuitqueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,412
    I made the 1000 mark tonite, someone had said it was a big deal?
    I truely do like this QB. In such a short time I have learned so much from all of you, it has been a real joy to see all of your beautiful quilts, and be a part of the UFO of the month I would have never gotten any of them done without all of your encouragement. Thanks alot everyone, have a blessed day.

  2. #2
    Junior Member maxsoncreations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Rancho Cordova
    Posts
    234
    Very cool! I love this place too. Have only been on her about a month and should have started many moons ago.

  3. #3
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    Congratulations!

  4. #4
    Super Member Carron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    desert area of California
    Posts
    2,270
    Congrats.

  5. #5
    Super Member luvTooQuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Posts
    7,122
    Blog Entries
    1
    Congrats! It went by quick didn't it?!?!?

    Oh wow I'm over 2500!! When did that happen?!?!?!?

  6. #6
    Super Member 4EVERquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lakewood, Co. Native-New Mexican
    Posts
    3,987
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuitqueen
    I made the 1000 mark tonite, someone had said it was a big deal?
    I truely do like this QB. In such a short time I have learned so much from all of you, it has been a real joy to see all of your beautiful quilts, and be a part of the UFO of the month I would have never gotten any of them done without all of your encouragement. Thanks alot everyone, have a blessed day.
    Hi biscuitqueen, it's me 4EVERquilt. I don't know what you all are talking about hitting the 1000 mark. Fill me in.

  7. #7
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    16,526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 4EVERquilt
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuitqueen
    I made the 1000 mark tonite, someone had said it was a big deal?
    I truely do like this QB. In such a short time I have learned so much from all of you, it has been a real joy to see all of your beautiful quilts, and be a part of the UFO of the month I would have never gotten any of them done without all of your encouragement. Thanks alot everyone, have a blessed day.
    Hi biscuitqueen, it's me 4EVERquilt. I don't know what you all are talking about hitting the 1000 mark. Fill me in.
    They are referring to the number of messages you have posted. Under yourcavatar it says messages and I number.

  8. #8
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    16,526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Congratulations!

  9. #9
    Super Member 4EVERquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lakewood, Co. Native-New Mexican
    Posts
    3,987
    Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Quote Originally Posted by 4EVERquilt
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuitqueen
    I made the 1000 mark tonite, someone had said it was a big deal?
    I truely do like this QB. In such a short time I have learned so much from all of you, it has been a real joy to see all of your beautiful quilts, and be a part of the UFO of the month I would have never gotten any of them done without all of your encouragement. Thanks alot everyone, have a blessed day.
    Hi biscuitqueen, it's me 4EVERquilt. I don't know what you all are talking about hitting the 1000 mark. Fill me in.
    They are referring to the number of messages you have posted. Under yourcavatar it says messages and I number.
    Ok, I saw it, guess I've never payed attention, I'm only at 770 some. Thanks for letting me know.

  10. #10
    Super Member cherrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    Posts
    2,493
    well cj, we know who the chatty chicks are! lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.