Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A word for Eddie's

  1. #1
    Senior Member k_jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bay area CA
    Posts
    688
    I want to put a word in for the new Eddie's Quilting Bee, late of Mountain View California, now in Sunnyvale. The youngest and I had a great time there today at the Grand Opening, it's a beautiful shop. Eddie has converted the second floor into a couple of huge classrooms and dedicated the walls up there to both display quilts for classes as well as putting up some of his customers' work.

    And yes, Carla would die for some of Eddie's collection of Japanese prints.

    All you locals (and not so locals) might want to check it out.

    tim in san jose


  2. #2
    Super Member Celeste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    N. Ca
    Posts
    4,467
    Blog Entries
    31
    Thanks Tim, I'll go check it out!

  3. #3
    community benefactor ShellyQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    933
    Have they got a website Tim? From a not so local :P

  4. #4
    Super Member mimisharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, North Carolina
    Posts
    6,014
    yeah, a website.......Eddie's??? ok, I'm going to look!! :roll:

  5. #5
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,114
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Tim, awesome website :D

  6. #6
    Carla P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter
    I want to put a word in for the new Eddie's Quilting Bee, late of Mountain View California, now in Sunnyvale. The youngest and I had a great time there today at the Grand Opening, it's a beautiful shop. Eddie has converted the second floor into a couple of huge classrooms and dedicated the walls up there to both display quilts for classes as well as putting up some of his customers' work.

    And yes, Carla would die for some of Eddie's collection of Japanese prints.

    All you locals (and not so locals) might want to check it out.

    tim in san jose
    Did you say Japanese prints??? Where?? Come on, Tim, the suspense is killing me!!! POST THE LINK!!! :twisted: Don't leave us hanging!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member k_jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bay area CA
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Carla P
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter
    I want to put a word in for the new Eddie's Quilting Bee, late of Mountain View California, now in Sunnyvale. The youngest and I had a great time there today at the Grand Opening, it's a beautiful shop. Eddie has converted the second floor into a couple of huge classrooms and dedicated the walls up there to both display quilts for classes as well as putting up some of his customers' work.

    And yes, Carla would die for some of Eddie's collection of Japanese prints.

    All you locals (and not so locals) might want to check it out.

    tim in san jose
    Did you say Japanese prints??? Where?? Come on, Tim, the suspense is killing me!!! POST THE LINK!!! :twisted: Don't leave us hanging!!!

    I geev you twooo...

    http://www.quiltingbee.com/

    And for his selections of fabric...

    http://www.borntoquilt.com/catalog/


    tim in san jose

  8. #8
    Super Member mimisharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, North Carolina
    Posts
    6,014
    No wonder I couldn't find Eddie's quilt shop.........found a lot of Eddie things, some I wish I hadn't. :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted:

  9. #9
    Senior Member k_jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bay area CA
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisharon
    No wonder I couldn't find Eddie's quilt shop.........found a lot of Eddie things, some I wish I hadn't. :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted:
    You are too funny.

    tim

  10. #10
    Carla P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    518
    So, Tim, does Eddie look as much like Ty Pennington, from HGTV, in real life as he does in his picture? LOL

    Great sites!!! Thanks Tim!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.