Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Is this worth the price? >

Is this worth the price?

Is this worth the price?

Old 02-15-2011, 07:18 AM

Has anyone been to this? It seems like a lot of money....is it worth it?

Good news everyone! We are a proud Promotional Partner for the upcoming Ricky Tims Super Quilt Seminar coming to Eau Claire. It is a fantastic opportunity for quilters in our region. The highlights are included below but you can get more info and read the full details on Ricky's website, here.
Coming to Eau Claire, WI!

May 12-14, 2011

Ramada Inn Convention Center

With: Ricky Tims

Alex Anderson

Libby Lehman

A message from Ricky Tims

Hey everybody! I'm very excited about the opportunity to bring the Ricky Tims Super Quilt Seminar to quilters in Wisconsin and the surrounding region. Some of you may know I was in Madison a few years ago with my solo seminar. Now I've turned up the excitement by including renown quilt celebrities and quilting experts Alex Anderson and Libby Lehman!

I can promise you, this educational event for quilters is not like any other quilting experience. You can expect to come away with more ideas and techniques than you can imagine. There is no sewing, no supply list, and no UFOs to take home. Everyone attends all sessions so you do not have to pick and choose your teachers or classes. Expect to leave the seminar with renewed confidence and enthusiasm.

Over the two and a half days of the seminar you will learn lessons suited for experienced quilters, novice quilters, traditional quilters and contemporary quilters. You will learn simple, efficient techniques and explore the principles for successful original designs. If that were not enough, the seminar is loaded with projects that will allow you to try the various techniques when you get back to your sewing studio. Prepare to have your head spinning with excitement.

All of the sessions are enlightening and insightful and we all do our best to keep you laughing and entertained while bringing you the best we have to offer. I'm so confident you will find this seminar to be worth it to you that I offer a full money back guarantee if you are not satisfied!

Come with members of your guild or create your own mini-group. Register early and save!! I look forward to seeing you there! - Ricky

GET A TASTE OF THE SEMINAR,
WATCH the 4-minute VIDEO!
CLICK HERE!

Large group registration
(10 or more)
$179 each • Save $40!
Large Group Deadline is February 14, 2011

Small group registration
(2–9 individuals)
$194 each • Save $25!
Small Group Deadline is March 4, 2011

Single registration $219 each
Final registration deadline April 1, 2011

You'll LOVE IT! I GUARANTEE IT
with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!

Download Registration Form Here

Register today! Space is limited.

See ya there!
Old 02-15-2011, 07:22 AM

Will you get a video recording of the entire seminar? My mind couldn't remember all that once I got home. Is the hotel stay included?
Old 02-15-2011, 07:32 AM

It is so worth it and even if it was just Ricky. He is such a quilter and a good methodical teacher. He will include a "concert" with his music and you will be in awe. He is so worth the expense. I can't wait for him to come to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Hope you get to go. Save those pennies, he is worth it. When you speak to him its like he is just one of the family. Love that man.

After a class, he went down and signed autographs and books etc. Looks a little older than his pics.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]148828[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-148823.jpe  
Old 02-15-2011, 07:35 AM

yes, yes, yes!! wish I was closer! Go for it!!
Old 02-15-2011, 07:47 AM

2 1/2 days, its worth that and more. Take a thick journal and pens, colored pencils. You will need them. He is soooo goood! and Alex is adorable.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:57 AM

I have never been, but you should make up your mind really quickly because the tickets sell out fast!

I would go if I were you.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:20 AM

i saw this and it sounds like a blast