Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Would I be nuts if? >

Would I be nuts if?

Would I be nuts if?

Old 11-27-2009, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by deedum
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day!

It will be awhile before I attempt to hand quilt, I got to get the sashing and borders on first! I am slow on this one, uninterreupted time I am hoping for after the holidays to get going on this. I have a baby quilt to make too, that might be a great one to try and hand quilt even. I got the leather thimble so I am good to go there!
Knot sew: That is my game plan to pile it all in my lap and see how that works for me!

Gail G:Yes, we have conversation quite a bit while he is flipping channels, he flips the channels til about 10.p.m. Then he gives me the remote and wonders why I don't go to bed at a decent time! My time to watch tv while am surfing too. I just thought I won't be able to surf and hand quilt at the same time.hmmm

sewNso : What do you mean thread detangler? like wax you would use for embrodiery thread to it goes thru smoother? Also, do you use just regular cotton thread?
I can relate to that. We have reached the point where he suggest things for me to do "when I CAN'T sleep." teeheehee
Old 11-27-2009, 10:07 AM

Blessing to you and you family, esp. with children in the Us militar. let them know this retired lady says a prayer for all of them at night and several times during the day.
You home is absolutly beautiful. Since you live in Ky. i would imageine there has been atime or two you have sat on the Veranda and sipped mint juleps...:) Never have had one, but Pims Cups. Hope you had a lovely TG.

From Littleton, CO :D :wink: